Sunday, September 12, 2010

Summer 89

Hi dear friends ! yahh it 's me after such a long time ….. Now I have decided to keep going the good Job of blogging although it will be just some shorts sentences !

this summer I was really busy . I was busy at work with loads of different work and my office annual inspection was most important one ! My first son attended different summer classes and I was his driver In the morning :( and my hubby was busy with the new house project , so the job of baby sitting was just my duty and it made my routine a bit difficult .


The most important news ! about one month ago my sister , Fariba had a baby girl for the first time . So now I 'm aunty Parisa for the first time , too .

I had a fruitful Ramadan month this year , as you may know offices opened one hour later in Iran so I took the chance to have walking in the morning . It was all so nice .It 's a while that I have started to do a calligraphy class .I have done it in the past in my university time . It give me a good feeling and it take me a trip down memory lane to my study time in Tabriz citiy . that 's just for now . see you around
Pary

No comments: