Sunday, June 13, 2010

A very hot Friday in spring !

Hi there
As I have almost no commentator recently ,I don't get upset and I suppose there are some people that read and visit my Blog but they don't dare for putting comments , any way I will continue my job for many reasons , even there won't be any comment ! Firstly writing gives me a good feeling ,secondly it 's a place for writing my diary ,Thirdly it 's good for improving ( maybe not forgetting ) my English writing skills .

Any way two week ago on Friday my family and my mum set off to Koohsangar mountain .Have you heard about this place before ? I knew there is a station of TV and Telecommunication company
and I had seen some photos of its beauty in my hubby 's photo album . Our trip started from Khalkhal main road . After a while we had a turn to left to Piragoom village . All the way we could see the farms in different colors , mostly green , purple and red ( with poppies ) .I wish to can stop in each of them to take beautiful shots but our main destination was Koohsangar in Hoor village . We could see the mountain at the end of the road . Actually the road was parallel to main road to Namin city so we could see the Nam industrial village far away . At last we reached to the end of road , Hoor village . I didn't like the village . The people homes weren't in good condition and it sounds like a forgotten village in no where , what a pitty :- (

Then we started driving in dusty bumpy ascending path up to Koohsangar . We could see Phendekhloo white hills from distance , interesting ! And there was a lake in distance because of a dam which I must research about it 's name and place . The scenery was really breathtaking . It was a bit like Phendekhlo bush but it was n't so green in some area and when we were reaching to the top it was a like Asalem pass
. We were wondering to see some people were camping there !At first we thought we will be alone there . Actually some of them were camping in some strange places like up the hill . Finally we were there beside it 's Tv and Telephone Antennas . The weather was really nice at that hot sunny day . We could smell mountain flowers . There was a band for helicopter for the times the road is blocked because of huge snow falls . And the station watchdogs were barking on strangers . very strongly !
After a while we were in our way back to have a launch in a suitable place . It was a hot noon and my little son didn't feel so nice .As he bothered us a lot I was thinking is it worthes to go out with him now or not ?
Ok it 's time to say good bye until the next Blog

See you
Pary

4 comments:

mahsa said...

hey pary you are turning into a professional photographer, Have you ever taken any courses in photography? I mean theses shots are just wonderful, I have not been able to visit the place in Khordad yet, but I am thinking I should pay a visit there soon, I don/t want to miss this beauty. cheers

Pary said...

Hi dear mahsa , Thank you for your complement .I must to be so thankful to my digital Canon camera ! And don't forget the scenery is wonderful I just try to take shots !Actually I had to take shot in a minimum time . Hope you can visit your desire places very soon !
kisses

fatima said...

Hi dear pary,
How are you doing? Hope you fine!
as dear Mahsa said you are a good photogapher,nice photographs!
Its really interesting to visit your blog and read your nice dairy.
its a good opportunity for those who dont have time to visit these beautiful places,
take care,
kissssss,

Pary said...

Hi dear fatima , Nice to see your commnet . I 'm happy that you like the shots , cheer up you are really welcome .
I 'm busy bee as usuall with kids , office , our new house projet and so on . What about you ? Any news of your exam final result ?
By the way I have put comment on your Blog , hey girl please publish it and keep going manging your Blog , don't be lazy and don't take it hard .
kisses