Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Phendekhloo bush



Hi there

Last Friday we had a nice time in Phendeklo bush . Yes I know I have said lots about it 's beauty before but no way I love it 's environment and I love to visit there most of the time, specially in matricaria flower season which The white hills will be really picturesque . You know if you be a bit lazy you will lose it 's season .


On Friday after taking enough shots we started to find a suitable place to have our lunch . The kids has already were hungry and Unfortunately we have n't any camp tent for our shorts visits ( we must seriously think about buying a good one) So it took a long time to find a little bit shadowy place up a hill under a little wild tree ! Most of the time the kids were running there and it was hard to follow them on the sloppy ground !


Next day on the morning I knew that our car got a flat tyre ( Panchar ! ) so I was on my foot all Saturday morning :- (((((( that's all because of dusty bumpy phendekloo road ! And guess what at office my voice became completely rough and it was very embarrassing to speak specially bye phone .Any way on evening I visited a doctor and he said it 's spring flowers allergy so I took two days off to take a rest and It suited me a lot , actually I did lots of my belated chores ….. that 's a work woman sick leave : -)

see you around

Pary

Here are some more photos , if you like ;)

No comments: