Saturday, May 22, 2010

Magic Tulip fields


Hi there
Today is the first day of Khordad , the last month of the spring season . The weather has became clearly wormer , my son summer holiday has already started and I must be well planned to keep him efficiently busy !
Yesterday after a very long time finally my family and my mum set off to Meshkinshahr to have a picnic , although most of the time we were driving .Thanks to God because of this year mass raining all the path was so green ! We could see lots of yellow and some times purple and pink fields . Three years before we had a short trip to this area but it was in Mordad month ( the second month of summer ) so most places were dry with no greenery ! The most excellent part of yesterday trip was natural tulip fileds . It looked like bloody carpet ! I hadn't seen some thing like that before so closely ! I had said before that Ardebil province is heaven !



We had a quick lunch in meshkinshahr jungle Park . It 's too beautiful and green .
There are lots of small restaurant to serve Kibab for visitors . Do you remember tragic flood of meshkinshahr a few years ago ? I heard that people were having a good time there and suddenly the weather changed and there was a horrible flood ….. So personally I didn't dare to be a long time there …
After lunch we started second part of our journey , driving to Gotor sooyi , Sabalan mountain foot for the first time (of course it wasn't first time for my hubby ! ) You know all Sabalan mountaineer start their journey from Gotor soyi to Sabalan Summit and it 's well known for it 's hot spring . We passed Fakhrabad and Lahrood cities in our way . I have heard the name of them many time in my work place so It was nice to visit them ! All the way were so so green and all villages were full of trees and gardens .The houses yard were very big and actually were fruit trees gardens ! From lahrood we started our main journey to Gotor soyi . The scenery was really picturesque . The temperature became a bit cooler . WE couldn't see Sabalan summit because of the mist . When we became close to our destination we could smell Solphor in the air . It smell like eggs .It wasn't so good ….
Usually I try to be well equipped in our short trips and I try to pick every essential things for my little son but yesterday I had forgotten his essential pack and we had to look for bottle and other items ….. in Fakhrabad .That 's all going to outdoor with a little kid………. ;-)
Hope you haven't bore a lot . we all had a nice time yesterday and I really love to write some word about it !
Have a nice week and see you around

4 comments:

fatima said...

,Hi dear pary,
Interesting! your writtings are so nice and enjoyable to read;
thank you so much!
however as you can see I can not manage my blog,im really ashamed about it!
and a good news!can u guess???
I ... !!!:D
kisssss,

Pary said...

Hi dear Fatima
Congratulation on your MS exam result . I was on the moon . Hey girl finally you did it( touch the wood ) . I 'm so happy for you .....
And thannk you for your complement ! That 's all nice of you . I visit you Blog . It was a really nice words ( or poem ) I just loved it ! But there is a problem in putting comment . I think you must repair it !
see you around and take care
Pary

mahsa said...

Hi pary nice photos as always the place you hav evisited sounds like wonderful, where exactly is it?

Pary said...

Hi dear Mahsa The bloddy photos are in Messhkin road , from Ardebil on the right hand side , It was called natural scenery of Kapz , if I remeber right , Althogh It was so near to main raod . I think if you go there this weekend still you can visit the bloody scenery ....
And don't forget to visit phendekhlo , last friday we went there and the matricaria ( Babooneh ) flowers were wonderful !
Have a nice weekend and bye
kisses