Saturday, April 3, 2010

All new year 1389

Hi there ,
Happy new year 89 , I wish you all a healthy , happy , comfortable and successful 1389 . Thanks God all the hustle and bustle of new year has ended . Hope every one has enjoyed from her/his holiday , gifts , travels , greeting and ….
For my family and me it was an ordinary and quiet new year . Here I 'm just sharing some of new photos with some stra explanation :
Hooman and me were invited to his English school new year ceremony a few days before holiday . Pupils sang different English songs and some English speeches about new year bye older students and at the end they played Jack and Magic been play . It was a humble and friendly party . Here are some photo of my son and his preschool classmate ( dear Asal )

This year we decided to stay at Ardebil because of the Kids and generally I don't like going to travel in new year . All the road are very busy , and every where is full of people jam ,although it 's a big chance to have a long trip and there are some good facilities in Norooz holiday .
Beside of new year greeting parties and watching the TV soap operas we visit city natural history museum . It was the long time that I want to visit there . It 's a well known natural history museum in Iran . Here are some picture :





There is a story behind this lion : they said for some study in the zoo a donkey was e released in front of the unlucky lion and guess what ? poor lion ( the jungle king ! ) suddenly received a hit on the head bye the donkey and so the lion kicked the bucket , a sad story ….
And finally some new photo of my cheeky monkeys :




Have a nice week
Cheers

3 comments:

mahsa said...

Hi Pary
photos look impreassing! I think the place is a must-see for every one by the look of it!
your holiday sounds like a relaxing one which is good!
I could not watch any of the tv series this year but they were all interesting to watch apparently!
cheers

Pary said...

Hi Dear Mahsa , How are you ? The natural musuem is open from 8 am until 2 pm . It 's close to Payam noor Uni . I recommnet you to visit there if you find time .
yesterday I saw your new Blog but unlucky I couldn't put any commnets . Your shots were great and It sounds you had a lovely trip .
I wish you a nice and friutful year 89
have a nice time
kisse

mahsa said...

where are you pary pretty quiet you have been recently!?!?