Tuesday, September 21, 2010

High school 's friends

Hi friends ! As I had promised before I 'm going to Blog more often , so here we are :
Yesterday I had invited to one of my high school friend house . there were five of us.
. we all were five friends with all our kids ! We really had a great time and the kids do , too . Thank you to our dear host ! . It was too nice reminding all old memories and catch up with the new ones . Here are some shots of the happy kids . I heard bad news of one of our old friends immigration to Kanada ! They had a ideal family with good Jobs , good house , good social situation , good income … I 'm thinking what is the reason . I think they might do that for their kids future ….
It was a short entry
See you
Pary

By the way here is a nice shot of my dear Tida
a big kis to my honey

3 comments:

mahsa said...

hi pary, thaanks for keeping in touch, It is good to see you manage to organize get to gethers like this, you are a welll-organized mom! you should be proud of yuorself!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pary
It is so interesting to read your blog and to see your wonderful family.The red flowers carpet is amazing.Is it Papaver ? Danny

Pary said...

Hi Danny , Nice to see you here !
I 'm a bit ashamed of my humble Blog . That ' all a complainng work mother life ....
I was created this Blog a few years ago when I was studying English courses and one of my caring teacehrs ( Miss mahsa ) was our inspiration to do it . From then as I don't study English seroiusly I can spot lots of mistakes in my Blog . Any way it gives me a good feeling and I love to do it .
Thanks a lot to visit my Blog
see you around and bye