Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Eight off days in a month !!!!!!!!!

Hi there
How are you my Blog readers ….well I have doubt if there is any one who reads my Blog … any way I will continue the job although my Blog readers will be so less :-0
Two days ago my baby ended his 11 months . I had very busy month . The baby got sick for about three times so I had eight off days in the past month . Once he seriously got diarrhea and vomiting and it took a long time to recover . It was a very bad situation because after the baby , the elder brother got it , too . It was so difficult to take care of two sick kids  and so the Baby lost much of his weight because of loosing his body 's water and we , I mean my mum and I , had to take care of him until his weight returned to normal track , touch the wood . In spite of patience sitting we had nice month as I attended lots of parties and it 's about to Ramadan month so it won't be many parties for my family to attend .Hooman is enjoying last days of his holiday before his first grade with computer games and different classes in his daycare … and the Baby is improving his talents for being able to walk . We had to make some changes at home to make home safe for him . Now he is free to surf every corner of home . He loves to play with vacuum cleaner !He can say some alphabets and every day he says new things even He can clap . When he wants to do some thing wrong and then when we run to take him he starts to clap very funny It seems he wants to deceive us for not being punished , how intelligence these little creatures are !!!!!
you see there is not much about me to say unless work and work and work . I bought the Family farm book in a book exhibition hopefully to study it but it seems a bit difficult for me with so many unfamiliar words and one bad news , recently I have got painful knees and It suffers me a lot . I think there might be so reasons for it , but the main of it is so many stairs in my flat and office . Hopefully They are building an elevator for our office building and I 'm waiting it to be functional .
Ok .. Time is up so untile the next Blog , goodbye
Pary

No comments: