Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happiness time !

Hi There
It 's a while that I love to write something but as you know it’s Ramadan month with it's special Jobs . Hopefully our working hour is much less in Ramadan , thanks to our Dear one President So we can do our chores more fluently .

Speaking of the Baby : this month on 16th September ( 25th Shahrivar ) my little one will be one years old …Hurrah …..I can't believe it ! This month I review v my memories from last year at this month ….How was difficult my last days of pregnancy …How my Baby arrived to this world two weeks early ….. our first difficult days …. First time to take the Baby to health care … first time to take him to his Doctor …how much we were concerned about his weight and how fast he grew thanks to God . My elder son rivalry …Houman funny words about his Baby brother ……

Recently Hoonam has learnt some new words … way .. Baba …Mama .. giz …. Puffy … and he has learnt to throw his toys . He pushes strongly his rattles on the ground to make sound . And finally one more thing , He is going to have his third tooth !

Bad news : from next month after holly Ramadan , our work hours will be increase from 7am until 3 pm It has bothered all workwomen in my office . I have to prepare my boss for bringing my elder son to my office until 3 pm after his school . I hope every thing goes well .Please cross your fingers for me . I really need it

Have a nice day and bye

No comments: