Saturday, July 11, 2009

Crawling match

Hi there
What are you have been up to ? It 's a while that I can update my Blog monthly , Newly there is some thing to write almost every day but unfortunately there is no time :-0 It ' s a few days that Hoonam can crawl, like a tuned doll . After being able to rolling over , Last Friday eventually we knew when he lie down , he can sit up alone then he started to crawl back ward and on Monday he started to creep on his hands and finally on Wednesday he starts to crawl ( 17th Tir , The big day ) practically( what a busy week for my baby ) . Even he participated in a crawling match on Thursday. There were so many people with their babies and It was so nice to see babies all together . All parents took some thing for attracting babies to crawl . One of them has brought a big hand bag full of different seductive
Object for little baby and it worked well. The Mum used the phone set and the baby crawled very fast to the final line! Even on of them has brought a chicken! I used my watch and my cell phone but unlucky after a few meters Hoonam tired and sit up . At least he didn't cry like some of them. I think the track was too long specially for the babies under one year old. The babies who can walk could run all the track in a few seconds. My friend 's daughter , Tara which is 15 months old , could win the third place and the TV reporter made a talk with her and her mum ! unlucky I could just record the video and there is no photo for the Blog .
And finally yesterday my baby started to sit on his knees to reach the objects on the tables . It 's a very bad situation and , I have to make all the home safe and I have to remove all the things from tables and some other changes !The good point is he will busy with surfing the home and I hope nut to nag a lot . I 'm very please with my Baby 's accomplishments and It seems my life is going back to normal day by day , thanks to God .
have fun
Pary

1 comment:

mahsa said...

hi pary glad to hear about all the efforts of your babe! hapy to hear youre up and going and up dating your blog! its summer and I m busy finally with moving thank god! kiss your lovely kids!
cheers