Friday, June 19, 2009

Another milestone












Hi There
After about one month finally I could write something for my Blog .My Baby now is nine months! One week agoon Friday my hubby could see first sign of Hoonam ‘s first teeth! He can’t crawl yet but as I said before he roles to every direction .Some times at nights I have to take him back to his bed from the middle of dining room . And yesterday he had first hair cut by my mum .
By the way it ‘s the end of the spring and last week on Tuesday My elder son ,Hooman ended his preschool and they had a nice celebration . It longed for about four hours . All his classmates had different shows , they singed different Persian, English and Turkish songs. Some of them played electrical keyboard . There were some sport show and Hooman was in the aerobic show for the first time . At first my son wasn’t so good at aerobic but with some efforts finaly he was the only son in aerobic show ! One boy and one girl dressed beautiful traditional Azary dress . By the way recently Hooman had some geography and science lessons in his classes . He loved his new lessons and he was so excited to learn new things .
One of my colleague ‘s son is Hooman ‘s classmate . They are from north of Iran . Once Hooman said to me “ Aria has gone to north which is so cold “ , my pour son thought he has gone to the north pole of the earth !
Well it ‘s time to stop writing
Bye folks
Pary

No comments: