Saturday, May 16, 2009

My eight months Baby !

.
At first please let me to tell you good news : I can't believe that my baby has reached to his nine months age . I 'm so thankful to my dear God ! I hope my next months in taking care of my baby will be easier , although recently he has started to be mobile ! He can't crawl yet but when he wants to reach something he starts to roll over on the floor very very funny until he can reach to it ! On Friday I was cooking the launch and Hoonam was at his place with pillows surrounded , There were some bread on the floor in the middle of living room . Suddenly I saw Hoonam has reached to the bread and was busy with eating it ! It was unbelievable ! I was so exited and I started to take his video . It was so funny … he turned from one side to other side and grabbed the bread to have some .

All these means that I will have more difficult time any way ! I have to be more careful .Every day My elder son , Hooman makes such a mess with his destroyed toys and studies and there are always some dangerous tiny things on the floor :-0
Recently I have started to attend an aerobic class although I can't work out regularly .My hubby suggested me to go to sport classes and he takes care of my baby when I 'm at sports !
The manger is a knowledgeable lady in so many different sport subjects and I will try to use her experiences to get my normal body status back .
And finally bad news ,It 's a while that I have a cold and it has turned to sinus infection . I have always terrible headache and my medicine has made my digestive system a bit painful and sensitive !
These were all my news . hope not to got bored you a lot !
See you and bye

No comments: