Friday, May 1, 2009

My current routine






Hi there
It 's a while that my routine has changed after six month maternity leave . I have been very busy but just for doing every day chores . I get home at around 3 pm with my kids . When I arrive home all the home is completely mess because of morning rash !Work women know what I mean . Yes then I have to serve the lunch and at the same time my Baby needs to be cuddled . He has been far from his mumy so it 's his right to be with his mum . Some times I have to change my place between kitchen and dining room many times before the launch ! When finally I serve the launch My baby has been completely fussy and I have to make him to sleep instead of eating food . Then every one ( I mean my hubby and my elder son ) goes to his room to have a nap and there is launch mess in the kitchen table which I have to tidy up . The bad point is my baby can't sleep deeply and when I tidy up the mess he wakes up and I need to feed him or cuddle him for getting to sleep again . Finally when I want to take a nap ( you know at night I have to feed Hoonam almost every two or one hours and I die for some hour sleep all the time ! ) he wants to wake up and play , how poor I am :-(
In the evening I have to prepare his food , give him his dinner , give him some drinks , give him multivitamine drops , every day Hooman 's dictating , cleaning the house , doing washing up , cook tomorrow launch and ….. . And usually I have to wait my baby 's night sleep for starting home chores !
So if you were at my shoes , would you find some time for yourself ? I have tries hard to be fit but these days I have gained some extra weight and I must really do some thing about it . That 's all about my every day routine . If you have any tips for saving time please feel free to give your suggestions .
Two weeks a go some friends of my work and me was invited to one of our colleagues house . She is so kind and caring and she often gather us .Her parties is so nice for our kids , too.The kids had a great time and they played all together all the party . There were three baby at that party and here are some photo of little angles . I wanted to take more photo but Hoonam was fussy all the time !Unlucky , My baby has not used to unfamiliar places , yet .

See you and bye

4 comments:

mahsa said...

One more long entry but interesting at the same time! you describe your difficult responcibilities witha funny and happy tone which is quite amazing! I am glad to see you are enjoying your life god bless!
cheers

Pary said...

Hi Dear Mahsa
Thank you for your sweet commnet . Actually I had manged this entry on thursday but I couldn't post it . I will try to keep your word in my mind . Be Happy all the time .
kisses

Homa said...

Dear parisa,I usually visit your blog and enjoy your photoes and subjects,but I don't have mood for writing sometimes!meanwhile I praise you as an active and energetic young woman!
take care

Pary said...

Hi Dear Homa
Happy to see your comment and thank you so much to spend your preciuos time to read my long entries !
I know that how much your are busy bee these days . so take it easy .Every thing will be OK finally .
take care and bye