Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ash feeling :-(

Hi There
Newly I drive frequently from home to my office and from office to my mum 's home to feed my baby . It was a long time that I didn't drive so much . I think now a days drivers drive more madly specially after being stop in Red light of crossings . I have to stop in two of them in my every day drive . When the sign becomes green they start drive madly and every car wants to overtake the other car . At first I couldn’t find any reason except speed madness . But recently I knew they drive madly to be in first lines of the other red signs queues and the time of Green light is so less in some crossings so if you were at the end of queue you would be wait in the Red light for the second time But it happens very rarely , you know .
Another embarrassing thing that take places often in crossings is passing the Red light when the traffic is light and there is no policeman in the crossing . When I see this offences it drives me crazy because I can't do any thing . And guess what I have done today morning in my second crossing after leaving my son in his preschool center . I t was late and I was a bit panic . Any way I was stopping patiently as usual at red stop and I was going to turn right Then a taxi started to signal me and at first I think he wanted to turn left so I moved the car a bit to open space for it but he continued to signal and then I did my embarrassing mistake !!!!!!!!!!!. suddenly I thought it 's green light and I must to start to move . But at the same time I was watching the Red light !!!!!!!!! . Well it was Red light and I turned to right .Even there was a police man there ! I don't know if he saw me or not and if he fined me or not . Ohhhh my goddness …. I didn't do that intentionally.. . I know , no excuse I must be more cautious ! I have a very bad feeling . I didn't know to do what . Returning to the crossing and speak with the police ? don't pay attention ? or what ?
So my friends , If you do some thing like that what will be your reaction ? I know if my hubby do some thing like that he will return and will speak to the police officer and don't take it wrong , it won't be for begging the policeman for not being fine ! If I was a man I will do that but as a women I 'm too shy to do that .
I was so sad that I couldn’t say this accident some one directly . I know it 's too foolish to make mistakes like this .So I decided to write this , firstly for punishing myself and secondly for making myself a bit reliefed and thirdly for not to make mistakes like this in my future driving . That 's all for today
See you
Pary

3 comments:

Pary said...

Hi all readers
Itseems that no one has fond my entry interesting :-( because there is no commnet . It 's too annoying !
:-( :-( :-(:-0

mahsa said...

hi dear pary! I found your entry interesting and I read it fully! and I agree with you about the problem of driving! just a friendly suggestion! try not to make your entries too long, internet users donot have enough time and credit to spend it on reading such long entries! you will have more luck if you reduce them dear! have a nice time!

Pary said...

Hi Mahsa
Thank you for your suggestion . I will keep it in my mind . Have fun and bye