Saturday, October 3, 2009

School time

Hi There
It 'S the second week of Hooman school . At first day I take one day off and I take my son to his school . When my son realized his close friend in daycare, Sina who is a talented painter , is his classmate , he was on the moon .Suddenly he forgot all his worries and they started to chit chat . Actually there are four son of his daycare . The school with it's new condition has new situation and problems . They have three break time and they are free to do everything in the break time . In past days all most every day he has had some accidents . They fight with each other and there are many falling down in the dirty muddy ground of school yard . When I say why you the haven't fight in daycare , they say the teacher didn't let us to quarrel in daycare . I think being use to the new situation , will take a bit time .
Speaking of the younger brother : a few days ago I realized that He can call his brother HOOMNAN . It 's his real word ! recently he wave his hands to say goodbye and when ever he listen a music he starts to dance .
It s our second weak with new working hour . I think because of lacking time I can't take care of Hoonam as I used to in Ramadan . Our lunch ends at 4 pm ! and I can force Hoonam to sleep in the 5 pm !But as our working hour on Thursday in much less , actually it sounds like a off day .
Next week we will have our annual inspector from the main department of Tehran So I will be busy bee in next days at office . Hope to have a good grade in the inspection .
Have a nice day
Bye folks

No comments: