Friday, October 16, 2009

A picnic in beautiful Hir darband


Excursion in Hir
Two weeks ago we had a small picnic in beautiful Hir ,city . It is so green and all houses had big fruit trees gardens in their yards . Every were is so green . It has a valley ( Darband ) and we wanted to go there . After passing Hir main street and seeing Hir old and rural houses in the hill feet we must drive a bumpy dumpy uphill road to so called Darband . There wasn't any green in the path and we couldn’t think to any green place in the end of road so we made a mistake and we returned and we had our launch in a small quiet apricot garden .


Yesterday again my family and my mum and brother set off to Hir . Darband is a very green place . There was a small mountain in one side a and gardens of different trees in the other side with a small stream . There was so many big and small stones , too which were mmagic and misterious . The water sound was so pleasant .

I had a small accident when I was surfing there . I had Hoonam in my hands and suddenly I fall down . I 'm so thankful to God as today I hadn’t too pain in my body . Yesterday at night all my body was so painful I didn't think to be healthy enough to came my office .I hope you enjoy Hir darband photos . have fun and bye folks .


















colourful apricot trees in autum



Senery of Ardebil field from bumy dumpy road

No comments: